Nursery Room Leader Required In Reading
READING - PERMANENT ROLE
PERMANENT ROLE - REF: VR/01644
Always Flourishing are working with nurseries throughout the Reading, Berkshire who are looking for Room Leaders.
What we look for in Room Leaders is, that you are Level 3 qualified (minimum) and have had previous responsibility for the day-to-day running of a Nursery room (could range from babies to pre-school). You will be responsible for caring for children, maintaining a high-quality, stimulating learning environment and supervising and developing staff members. What we also look for is that you are creative in your approach to Nursery management as well being able to reflect on your own practice to ensure new ideas and to determine a range of strategies to continually improve practice to support the team.
· A recognised Level 3 Childcare qualification.
· Strong familiarity with the EYFS curriculum.
· Up to date First Aid and Safeguarding training. Benefits To You
· Competitive Pay Rates
· Referral Bonus Scheme
· Career development opportunities
· Exclusive Vacancies We would be happy to hear from anyone who has had their interested piqued so send us your application today!