Higher Level Teaching Assistant Job In Staines
SURREY - PERMANENT ROLE
PERMANENT ROLE - REF: VR/01669
We are looking for an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant or Unqualified Teacher to join a lovely Church of England Primary School near Staines. This school have a need for an inspirational individual who displays a child focus approach as well as having previous experience of ensuring student progression. If you are the right candidate for this role, you will be a confident individual with experience of teaching groups of children.
- Previous experience of working in a school setting.
- Confident in supporting a group of children.
- Familiarity with the Primary curriculum.
- Ideally a recognised TA or HLTA qualification and course.
Benefits To You - Your Own Personal Primary consultant.
- Referral Bonus Scheme.
- CPD Opportunities.
- An inclusive school to work in. If you aspire to work in a fantastic local CofE school supporting vibrant and enthusiastic pupils, send us your CV today!