Primary KS1 Teacher (Maternity Cover)
HILLINGDON - PERMANENT ROLE
PERMANENT ROLE - REF: VR/01670
We are looking for a Primary Qualified Teacher to cover a Maternity leave from November of this year at a Church of England Primary School near Heathrow. This school are known for their vibrant and enthusiastic students who show a real passion for learning. In addition to this, the school are led by an inspirational leadership team. If you are the right candidate for this role, you will have a desire to support pupils in the earlier stages of their education.
- UK Qualified Teacher Status with a specialism in Primary education.
- Previous experience supporting KS1 pupils.
- Strong knowledge of the Primary curriculum with a particular focus on Phonics. Benefits To You
- CPD and additional training opportunities.
- A Primary consultant to support you through the recruitment process.
- Referral bonus scheme.
- Supportive senior leadership team. If you aspire to demonstrate your passion for teaching in a highly desirable school, send us your CV today.