Part-Time Art Teacher Job
WINDSOR AND MAIDENHEAD - PERMANENT ROLE
PERMANENT ROLE - REF: VR/01672
We are partnering a renowned Independent school who currently have a position for a highly skilled Art Teacher on a part-time basis.
Everyone at this extraordinary school is determined to build a strong school and is working relentlessly hard to deliver the very highest standard of education. Every student is taught to be intellectually curious, to be creative and to develop good habits of learning.
The school is dedicated to the performing arts and the students split their day between the curriculum and learning the different arts disciplines. The school are looking for a dynamic Art Teacher to work with children from Year 6 up to GCSE level. The role is part-time, for one and a half days.
- Previous experience of teaching Art in a school setting.
- Able to work with students from the age of 10-16.
- A proven track record of success when delivering high quality art lessons. Benefits To You - The opportunity to work in a popular and notable school.
- Supportive teaching team.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- An exceptional work life balance.
- Referral bonus scheme* If you are seeking a new challenge, in a supportive environment, then please do let me know.For further information on this role please contact Sophie Appleton Wyeth on 01189842413 or by visiting www.alwaysflourishing.com *Terms Apply