Primary School recruitment agencies are not all the same - Primary School Jobs for Teachers
At Always Flourishing we recruit for Primary School teachers for a range of Primary Teaching Jobs in The Thames Valley. We have an extensive list of Primary Schools ranging from Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire and Surrey who are looking to appoint Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Primary School Teachers. Submit your details to us for your next Primary Job!
We have a dedicated team of Primary school specialists who recruit only for Primary school jobs in our specified areas. Our primary school teachers often work with us exclusively and are of a high standard. We offer day to day supply teaching work also support long-term teaching posts and permanent teaching positions.
With our mission of bringing wellbeing to education, we know that learners flourish within environments that foster a love of learning and creativity are actively encouraged. It takes outstanding people to make outstanding schools. We are here to support you find the Primary teaching position that meets your individual needs.
Our areas of recruitment Specialisation for Primary Schools
- Nursery school teaching jobs
- Primary Foundation Teaching Jobs
- Reception Teaching Jobs
- KS1 Primary Teaching Roles
- KS2 Primary Teaching positions
As a Primary school teacher, you will be working with Children between 5 and 11 years of age. We offer Primary school jobs in many settings. This includes State, Academies and Independent schools. You will have a caring and proactive approach to students and would teach subjects covered by the primary national curriculum. KS1, KS2.
Various roles and responsibilities
- In some cases plan lessons and prepare teaching materials
- Mark and assess the work of the students in the primary class
- Manage class behaviour of Primary school age children
- Report on your children's progress with parents and guardians
- Work with other professionals
- Attend meetings where necessary and do training