We Actively Recruit High Calibre Teachers To Fill Job Vacancies in Secondary schools. Obtain a Fantastic Teaching Job Today!
Always Flourishing look to appoint qualified Secondary School Teachers across the Thames Valley and Surrey for a range of positions in the area. We have a large number of Secondary Schools who are seeking teachers on a full time, part time or supply basis. We offer our Secondary School Teachers regular work across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire and Surrey.
Our Secondary School recruitment specialists are always seeking Secondary School teachers who can teach Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 students. Our Secondary School Teachers are often exclusive to us and are of the highest possible standard to be the perfect match in your school.
With our mission of bringing wellbeing to education, we know that learners flourish within environments that foster a love of learning and creativity are actively encouraged. It takes outstanding people to make outstanding schools. We are here to support you find the Secondary teaching position that meets your individual needs.
Our areas of recruitment Specialisation for Secondary Schools
We look for Secondary Teachers who can teach the following subjects for Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 students within The Thames Valley.
- Art Teachers
- Business Studies Teachers
- Cover Supervisors
- Design and Technology Teachers
- English Teachers
- Food Teachers
- Geography Teachers
- Humanities Teachers
- ICT Teachers
- Modern Foreign Languages Teacher (French, Spanish, German)
- Mathematics Teachers
- Music Teachers
- PE (Physical Education) Teachers
- RE (Religious Education Teachers
- Science Teacher (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
- Secondary Leadership Roles
In this role as a Secondary School Teacher, you will have the opportunity to work with students from 11 to 18 years of age. We offer Secondary School Teaching Jobs in State, Academies and Independent Schools.
Various roles and responsibilities
- Acting as a form tutor where you will support students on a daily basis.
- Marking work and providing high quality feedback to students.
- Attending regular meetings with subject leaders and senior staff.
- Regularly communicating with all relevant stakeholders of the school.
- Teaching your specialist subject to Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 Students.
- Attending and completing all necessary training and CPD courses