Always Flourishing Education support specialist SEN schools and Special Needs students within Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire and Surrey.
Always Flourishing Education provide a comprehensive range of teacher and teaching assistant jobs in SEN Schools within Berkshire and The Thames Valley. If you are looking to support SEN students, register your details with us today!
We work with highly specialised candidates who are looking to make a difference to students with Special Educational Needs. SEN students require additional support and care and we ensure our teachers and teaching assistants are able to offer this level of assistance.
We operate closely with mainstream, independent and specialist SEN schools within our ares to ensure that they are supplied with exceptional SEN teaching staff and SENCo's who are able to provide a high level support with all kinds of Special Educational Needs.
- ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- ASD – Included Asperges (Autistic Spectrum Disorder)
- PMLD (Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties)
- MLD – (Moderate Learning Difficulties)
- BESD (Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulty)
We currently recruit for,
- Fully Qualified SEN Teacher with QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Significantly experienced Teaching Assistants and Support Staff.
- SENCo's (Special Educational Needs Co-ordinators)
Various roles and responsibilities
- Developing and adjusting conventional teaching methods to meet the individual needs of pupils;
- Using special equipment and facilities, such as audio-visual materials and computers to stimulate interest in learning;
- Liaising closely with colleagues and the senior leadership team
- Communicating regularly with parents and guardians.