At Always Flourishing, we have a significant focus on ensuring that every teacher and education professional has the opportunity to progress and advance their careers. This is why we have set up a range of insightful and stimulating Continous Professional Development (CPD) courses aimed solely at those working in the education sector. Our highly successful courses are online based and delivered by numerous industry experts.
We understand that there are many developments and changes made within the education sector and thus keeping up to date with the latest knowledge on best practice, curriculum changes, new technologies and skills progression, is essential in order to be the most effective educator.
This is why we are offering high quality online continuous professional development (CPD) courses to our registered Teachers and TA's to maintain and enhance their knowledge on areas that would be of great individual benefit.
We have a diverse list of CPD Opportunities available such as
- An Introduction To Child Protection And Safeguarding With Prevent
- Effective Time Management
- Cover Supervision
- Behaviour Management
- An Introduction To The UK Curriculum For Overseas Teachers
- How To Be An Effective Supply Teacher
- An Introduction To SEN Support
- An Introduction To Phonics
- An Introduction To The Early Year's Foundation Stages
- Behaviour Management Training- Primary Level 1
- Effective Listening in Schools
- Effective Personal Communication In Schools
In addition to this, we can also offer the following additional courses aimed at school staff which will include:
- Equality and Diversity
- British Values
All of our CPD courses cost £20 and are online based enabling you to access the very latest education developments from the comfort of your own home!
If you are interested in undertaking any of our fantastic CPD courses, please contact us today!