Job Type: Part-Time
Contract Type: Temp to Perm
Always Flourishing are looking for a Part Time English teacher to work in a lovely school in Slough, from September onwards. An ideal candiate will have great classroom management, will be flexible and will have a passion for English language and literature.
To find out more details on the role, please do get in touch.
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A proven track record of delivering successful lessons.
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills.
- Strong subject knowledge in English.
- Able to plan challenging and stimulating lessons that capture student's interests.
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ally Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.