Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Contract Type: Temp to Perm
Always Flourishing are looking for flexible supply teachers to work across various primary schools around the Reading and Wokingham area. An ideal candidate will be adaptable to different schools working practices, will have a caring and compassionate nature and will be able to deliver lessons with confidence.
If this sounds like you, please do get in touch!
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A proven track record of delivering successful lessons.
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills.
- A compassionate and caring nature.
- Provide high quality feedback to teachers.
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Jamie Pilling at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.