Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Contract Type: Temporary
Are you wanting to teach without the hassle of planning lessons? Supply teaching offers you flexibility and an opportunity to experience a variety of schools and year groups. We are currently looking for adaptable and qualified supply teachers in the Wokingham area who are looking to pick up either full time or part time supply work from September onwards. If this sounds of interest to you, or you would like to hear more, please do get in touch!
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A proven track record of delivering successful lessons.
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills.
- Provide high quality feedback to teachers.
- Relevant experience of supporting Special Needs students.
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Jamie Pilling at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.