Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Contract Type: Temp
Always Flourishing are looking for teaching assistants with previous experience in SEN for various positions in the Wokingham area. An ideal candidate will have previous experience with SEN and a passion for supporting students reach their full potential. We work with numerous schools across Wokingham who regularly require TA's for both Day2day work and longer term assignments.
- Provide high quality feedback to teachers.
- Relevant experience of supporting Special Needs students
- A compassionate and caring nature.
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills.
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Jamie Pilling at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.