I am working with an outstanding SEN school near Leatherhead who are seeking various SEN teaching assistants for September roles. The school caters for various complex SEN needs so experience working in this environment is very important. The school can offer a wonderful working environment with a supportive SLT and the opportunity to further your career in a challenging but incredibly rewarding role.
- Good SEN experience
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills
- A caring and nurturing approach to education
- A real passion for working with SEN
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Jamie Pilling at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.