Salary - Competitive
Contract - Perm
I am working with a wonderful school in the Surrey area who are seeking a strong teacher to work in Year 5. Having worked with the school for over 3 years I can say they can offer an incredibly supportive SLT and a lovely, positive working environment. If you are looking for your next career move then please do get in touch.
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A proven track record of delivering successful lessons.
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills.
- A compassionate and caring nature.
- Able to plan and deliver high quality lessons
- Extensive knowledge of KS2
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Jamie Pilling at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.