Salary: MPS/UPS with TLR 2
Job Type: Full-Time
Contract Type: Temp to Perm/Perm
I am working with a lovely school in Windsor who are recruiting for an exceptional KS2 Team Leader for a school in the Windsor area.
An ideal candidate will be:
• A fantastic classroom practitioner in Year 4
• Someone who would like to gain further leadership experience
• A passion for developing children and achieving great outcomes
• Support for the school's Christian ethos and values
This will be a Year 4 Teaching position with dedicated time set aside for Team Leader responsibilities.
• UK Qualified Teacher Status
• A proven track record of delivering successful lessons.
• Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills.
• Able to plan and deliver high quality lessons.
• Provide high quality feedback to teachers.
• A supportive and friendly SLT
• Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
• Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
• Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
• Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ally Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.