Job Type: Full-Time
Contract Type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting KS2 Teachers in the Bracknell area who will be wanting to secure a position from January 2020 on a permenant or temporary basis. We are currently getting various positions in for a January start date, for both KS1 and KS2 teachers. If you are looking, please do email your CV across and let us know exactly what would be ideal for you.
• UK Qualified Teacher Status
• A proven track record of delivering successful lessons.
• Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills.
• Strong familiarity with the KS2 curriculum
• Able to plan and deliver high quality lessons.
• Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
• Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
• Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
• Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ally Johnson at email@example.com or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.