Job Type: Full-Time
Contract Type: Permanent, Temp to Perm
I am looking for exceptional class teachers who are looking for new positions from January 2020, on either a temporary or permanent basis. We are currently recruiting for various positions, so if you would be interested to know more, please do get in touch!
I work with such a wide variety of schools and already have a good variation of roles available, having worked with these schools for a number of years I can arrange interviews and trials to suit.
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A proven track record of delivering successful lessons.
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills.
- Strong familiarity with the KS2 curriculum
- Provide high quality feedback to teachers.
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Jamie Pilling at email@example.com or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.