Contract - Temporary
Salary - Very competitive
Hours - Full time
I am working with a large number of West Berkshire Primary schools and have various posts starting after half term (4th November) - I have positions in both KS1 and KS2. Should you be looking for a new opportunity then please get in touch. This is an exciting opportunity to work in some lovely local schools in roles to suit your lifestyle and goals.
- Previous experience working with children
- Teaching assistant qualifications
- Knowledge of the curriculum
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Jamie Pilling at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.