Job Type: Full-Time
Contract Type: Temp to Perm
I am recruiting for an excellent EYFS Teacher to work in an 'Outstanding' Primary Academy in Slough on a temporary basis, with the view to go permenant. This would be for an immediate start. An ideal candidate will have previous experience working in EYFS/ KS1, will have Qualified Teacher Status and will be available for an immediate start. If this sounds of interest, please get in touch with your CV.
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A proven track record of delivering successful lessons.
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills.
- Maintaining up to date with the latest curriculum developments
- Able to plan and deliver high quality lessons.
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ally Johnson at email@example.com or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.