Job Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Always Flourishing are looking for a outgoing and confident PE Teacher who is avalible to start from Febuary half term. An ideal candidate will be passionate, enthusiastic and will have strong behaviour management skills. If this sounds like you, we would love you to get in touch!
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A proven track record of delivering successful lessons
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Be able to teach PE up to GCSE level
-Strong subject knowledge
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local route
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Emma Durcan at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.