Job Type: Full-Time
Contract Type: Permanent
I am recruiting for a year 3 teaching role for a lovely school in Bracknell. This is a full time role to start from January 2020. An ideal candidate will require QTS, previous KS2/Upper KS1 teaching experience, good classroom management and enthusiasm. To find out more, please get in touch. They are interviewing immediately.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A proven track record of delivering successful lessons.
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills.
- Strong familiarity with the KS2 curriculum
- Maintaining up to date with the latest curriculum developments
- Able to plan and deliver high quality lessons.
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ally Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.