Job Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Calling all Nursery Nurses! Are you tired of working long hours? We are recruiting for various Full Time Teaching Assistant or SEN Teaching Assistant roles, for both immediate and January start dates. The roles are during school hours only. An ideal candidae will either have previous experience working with SEN, or a desire/interest to work in SEN. If this sounds of interest, please do get in touch!
- A compassionate and caring nature.
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills.
- Experience working in a school/nursery setting
- Previous SEN experience is desired but not required
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ally Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.