Job Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Temporary
Always Flourishing are working with an outstanding school in Wokingham who are looking for an experienced Food and Nutrition teacher, who is available for the term starting in January. An ideal candidate will be passionate, enthusiastic and have great classroom management. If this sounds like you, we would love you to get in touch!
- A proven track record of delivering successful lessons
- Strong behavior management skills
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Able to plan challenging and stimulating lessons that capture student's interests
- Strong subject knowledge
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses
-Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local route
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Emma Durcan at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.