Job Type: Full-Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a business studies teacher in the Reading area. An ideal candidate will have previous experience teaching business studies, great classroom management and a passion for teaching and seeing students develop.
If this sounds of interest, please do get in touch!
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A proven track record of delivering successful lessons
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills
- Strong subject knowledge in Business Studies
- Able to plan challenging and stimulating lessons that capture student's interests
- Able to plan and deliver high quality lessons
- Provide high quality feedback to teachers
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Emma Durcan at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.