Job Type: Full-Time/ Part Time
Contract Type: Temporary
Always Flourishing are looking for a fantastic teacher's in Oxfordshire who are looking for day to day supply work in and around the Oxfordshire area. An ideal candidate will have had previous experience and passion for teaching and seeing students develop.
- UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- A proven track record of delivering successful lessons.
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills.
- A compassionate and caring nature.
- Maintaining up to date with the latest curriculum developments.
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Emma Durcan at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.