Job Type: Full-Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Always Flourishing are currently recruiting a Chemistry Teacher to work with a well-established Secondary School in the Oxfordshire area. An ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, will have a passion for chemistry and great classroom management. If you would be interested in this position, we'd love to hear from you!
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A proven track record of delivering successful lessons
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills
- Able to teach chemistry up to A-level
- Able to teach all science up to KS3
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Emma Durcan at email@example.com or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.