Do you have a passion for Mathematics?
If you're looking for a new change in a new environment, then we have some great opportunities for you!
We're looking for a Mathematics specialist seeking a full-time work opportunity in Slough. We support a vast number of successful schools who have a real need for someone to join their team, hit the ground running and make a noticeable impact on the education of young pupils.
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience of delivering Mathematics lessons
- Confident in teaching Maths up to GCSE and A Level standard
- Able to deliver stimulating and engaging
- Strong classroom management skills
- Your own personal secondary consultant.
- Referral bonus scheme
- CPD opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Supportive school environment
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Emma Durcan at email@example.com or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.