Job Type: Full-Time/ Part Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Always Flourishing are looking for a PE teacher in the Slough area. An ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, have great class management and previous experience in the subject. At Always Flourishing we are dedicated to supporting you to get the right position for you.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
- A proven track record of delivering successful lessons.
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills.
- Strong subject knowledge in PE.
- Able to plan challenging and stimulating lessons that capture student's interests.
- Qualified Teacher Status is desirable
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Emma Durcan at email@example.com or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.