Is full-time teaching not for you?
If you are looking to take a step back from all the responsibilities and workload that comes with teaching full-time then send us your CV for regular supply work in the Slough and Maidenhead area.
With secondary supply teaching; work is a pre-planned for you, you can take full control over when you're available for work and you'll be able to deliver a variety of lessons across the secondary curriculum. Supply will enable you to find more time for life outside of the classroom and give you the lifestyle you need.
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience teaching a secondary level subject
- Able to create a stimulating and well-organised learning environment
- Strong classroom management skills
- A compassionate and caring nature
- Flexible work that fits around your lifestyle
- Receive £75 when you refer a fellow teaching specialist
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal secondary consultant
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Emma Durcan at email@example.com or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.