Job Type: Full Time/Part time
Contract Type: Permanent
I am recruiting for exceptional supply teachers in the West Berkshire area to work on either a long term or short term basis. An ideal candidate will be flexible, reliable and will have previous experience working in a school within this role.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
- Previous experience teaching
- UK qualified teacher status
- Able to plan and deliver high quality lessons
- Strong to plan challenging and stimulating lessons
-Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local route
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Jamie at Jamie@alwaysflourishing.com or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Vicky Nyssen at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.