Job Type: Full-Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Always Flourishing are looking for a qualified teacher for schools we are working with in Bracknell. An ideal candidate will have previous experience and passion for teaching and seeing students develop. If this sounds like you then please do get in touch!
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Be able to teach Humanities/History up to KS4
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills
- A compassionate and caring nature
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Emma Durcan at email@example.com or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.