Cover Supervisors needed for work in Newbury. If you have experience of supporting children within education and are available for regular local work we would love to hear from you!
Always Flourishing can offer career opportunities, as well as help and advice, for Educators and Support Staff at all levels. We are able to offer support with supply, contract and permanent roles.
- Good behaviour management skills.
- Previous relevant experience of working with children.
- A compassionate and caring nature.
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Andrew Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.