I am working with a fantastic, forward thinking school in Tilehurst, They are looking for an experienced KS2 teacher to join them in September. They offer a wonderful working environment and extremely supportive senior leadership team. Should you be local to Tilehurst (or looking to relocate) then this could be a great next career move.
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A proven track record of delivering successful lessons.
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills.
- A compassionate and caring nature.
- Able to plan and deliver high quality lessons
- Extensive knowledge of KS2
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Jamie Pilling at email@example.com or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.