Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Type: Full-Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Always Flourishing are looking for passionate KS1 teachers who are looking to secure a permenant position from September onwards in a lovely Primary school in Slough. An ideal candiate will have UK QTS, previous experience working in a UK school and strong famililarity with the KS1 curriculum. If you are still looking in both the Slough or surrounding areas please do let us know
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A proven track record of delivering successful lessons.
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills.
- Previous experience of teaching KS1
- Strong familiarity with the KS1 curriculum
- Relevant experience of supporting Special Needs students.
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ally Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.