Job Type: Full-Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Head of English role in a lovely school in Slough. An ideal candiate will have a range of experience, a desire to take on the head of department responsibility, great classroom management and excellent organisational skills. This is on a full time basis and is to start in September.
If you believe you are suited for this role, please do get in touch on 0118 9841413 or send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A proven track record of delivering successful lessons.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong Knowledge of the English Curriculum.
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills.
- Strong subject knowledge in English.
- Able to plan challenging and stimulating lessons that capture student's interests.
- Receive £75 when you make use of our referral bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to upskill yourself with our online CPD courses.
- Minimise your journeys to and from work with a local role.
- Receive ongoing expert career guidance from your own personal consultant.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ally Johnson at email@example.com or by telephoning 0118 9842413.
Always Flourishing Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.' No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Always Flourishing Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.