Science Teacher Vacancy
BRACKNELL FOREST - PERMANENT ROLE
PERMANENT ROLE - REF: VR/01739
Are you a Science Teacher seeking a fantastic new role for January 2018?
January is vast approaching and should you be aspiring to a new job opportunity in Bracknell, we're able to help! We're currently seeking forward-thinking and innovative Science Teacher for permanent work opportunities within Bracknell and Berkshire. With Science being a core curriculum subject up to GCSE level, schools are looking to appoint highly experienced specialists to engage students in a vibrant and innovative way. Requirements - Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Able to teach either Biology, Chemistry or Physics up to A Level.
- A proven track record of success teaching Science.
- A fun and lively approach to delivering lessons. Benefits To You - A highly competitive salary.
- Unrivalled advice and support from our expert team.
- Exclusive training and CPD opportunities.
- Referral bonus scheme* Should you be seeking an exciting new Science position for the upcoming New Year, submit your application to us today or contact Laura Arnott on 01189842413. *Terms Apply