Learning Support Assistant In Slough
SLOUGH - PERMANENT ROLE
PERMANENT ROLE - REF: VR/01742
We are currently seeking reliable learning support assistants to work in exceptional SEN schools in Slough and East Berkshire which cater for students with a range of disabilities and educational needs.
Ideally, candidates will have experience working with children with diverse needs. However, all applicants assessed on their own merits, with successful candidates historically coming from social care, childcare and other backgrounds.
Successful candidates have tended to display an obvious passion for helping people realise their potential and a developed understanding of the necessity of flexible support.
- Are you passionate about working with children?
- Are you committed to self-improvement, and to constantly learning new skills?
- Can you function effectively as part of a support team?
- Are you patient, calm and able to respond appropriately to challenging behaviour? If youve answered yes to the questions above, and you have the energy and enthusiasm to help improve the lives and prospects of children with various needs, we would welcome your application. What do we offer? - Your own dedicated consultant specialising in SEND, available to help guide your career and help you to gain the experience necessary to achieve what you want to.
- Working patterns to suit your lifestyle; you can work as often or as rarely as youd like to.
- Opportunities for CPD to gain relevant qualifications.
- A referral scheme, where you can earn money for recommending someone you know who successfully takes up a position with us*. For more information about what we offer, or for an informal chat about the requirements of the role, please contact Patrick Gaughran on 01189842413. *Terms Apply