Design And Technology Teacher (SEND School)
HILLINGDON - PERMANENT ROLE
PERMANENT ROLE - REF: VR/01745
A special needs school in Middlesex are seeking to hire a Design Technology Teacher who is able to teach to national curriculum to a GCSE standard. The school caters for children with autism, so an ability to differentiate well and cater your approach to the needs of children with different abilities is very important.
Class sizes are very small and you will have the support of several teaching assistants who will help ensure you can deliver the lessons in a way that benefits the children most.
- Experience teaching design technology, though we can be flexible regarding which specialism(s) you have.
- UK QTS status.
- A desire to work with children with special educational needs.
What do we offer? - Your own dedicated consultant specialising in SEND, available to help guide your career and help you to gain the experience necessary to achieve what you want to.
- Working patterns to suit your lifestyle; you can work as often or as rarely as youd like to.
- Opportunities for CPD to gain relevant qualifications.
- A referral scheme, where you can earn money for recommending someone you know who successfully takes up a position with us. For more information about what we offer, or for an informal chat about the requirements of the role, please contact Patrick Gaughran on 01189842413. *Terms Apply