Cover Supervisor Needed In Abingdon
OXFORDSHIRE - TEMP (LONG TERM)
TEMP (LONG TERM) - REF: VR/01747
Are you looking to gain and develop your experience teaching within local Secondary schools?
A number of secondary schools we support in Abingdon have an ongoing need for reliable Cover Supervisors to ensure students remain fully engaged and focused on completing all work tasks in the short term absence of the timetabled class teacher.
This is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to make a significant and impactful use of their skill set as well as being suitable for aspiring teachers to get first-hand experience within the classroom.
- Previous experience in a school setting working with pupils from the age of 11-18.
- Minimum BA degree equivalent in any course.
- Classroom management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills Benefits To You - A competitive daily rate of pay.
- Ongoing support from our secondary recruitment team.
- CPD opportunities including 'How To Be An Effective Cover Supervisor', 'Behaviour Management' and 'Child Safeguarding'.
- Referral bonus scheme*. If you are looking for a fresh new career change in Abingdon, please submit your CV today or contact Laura Arnott on 01189842413. *Terms Apply